Workshop – How to Handle a Narcissist – Saturday 18th May
If there is a narcissistic person in your life, you may find yourself feeling confused and less confident around them.
This workshop will enable you to
- Understand the roots and the true nature of narcissism
- Recognise how narcissists manipulate people, and avoid getting “sucked in”
- Identify self-defeating beliefs that the narcissist can plug into and block your confidence
- Learn how to manage your reactions and overcome feelings of guilt, fear, obligation and blame
- Project authority and confidence when you’re communicating with a narcissist
Date: Saturday 18th May 2019
Time: 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Venue: Seagoe Hotel, Portadown
Tutor: Diane Gowing
If you would like to book a place please use the following button to pay via PayPal.
The cost of the event is £60 per person.